Behavioral Health Flooring
When it comes to special needs organizations, we understand the importance of a clean and accurate floor covering application. Behavioral health facilities have many different needs for their specific environments. When hiring Kieran McKenna Flooring, you can be sure that your project will have the attention to detail it requires, along with, keeping your patients & residents safe.
We have completed many behavioral health flooring applications for areas including:
- Carpet installations for offices, resident rooms, hallways, living rooms, dining areas and activity rooms
- Welded sheet vinyl installations for resident rooms, nursing stations and bathrooms
- VCT installations for hallways, dining areas, activity rooms, living rooms
- Ceramic tile installations for bathrooms
- Altro Whiterock installations for bathrooms & show areas